Monday, January 12, 2009

Monte's nyumy~~!

Last Sat Shafiq, Shana and myself had lunch at Monte's in Bangsar Shopping Centre. It wasn't ma first time there, and the last time I went I had Spicy Salmon which was interesting and delicious. But don't expect it to be spicy as in hot or pedas because the Spicy there means 'spices' and berempah as the spicy-sauce was curry-like.

Anyways, we all ordered mushroom soup, Chargrilled Lamb for Shafiq, Steak Salmon for me and Pan Grilled Red Snapper for Shana. The service was ok. We didn't have to wait so long for our food. Even if we had to, it was worth the wait.



My salmon was just awesome! It came with baked potato and salad and honey mustard sauce which I love. But my advice, make sure to ask for more of the mustard sauce cos it will not be enough! :P

Shana's red snapper was soooooo soft and nice. The mango just add an exquisite taste to it.
Shafiq's lamb was just sooooooooooooo tender man. Juicy, sweet and ..aih...mouth watering sungguh!

The price range is around 28 and above. I think Shafiq's lamb was 30++. But it was worth it!

Try it out at 1st flr BSC (it's aboce LaBodega).
You can make reservation too at 03-20941112.


Nyumm~

3 comments:

  1. I love Monte's. Best gilos! It's just that it's a bit noisy. Girl..I love ur blog. Good one. We can share this with all the food lovers!!

    ReplyDelete